Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand
What information does Shaadi.com collect from you?
Information submitted by you
● While registering for our service, you share with us your personal details, such as name, your gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status and your interests etc...
● Testimonials submitted by you including your success story and photos.
● Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
● Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
● You have the option to send interesting profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend's email address only to send a one-time message to them per request. Then they will never ever hear from us again unless they voluntarily subscribe to our services.
● Your chats and messages with other users as well as the content you publish will be processed as a part of the service.
● We need SMS permission for registration, birthday wish and marriage wish
How we use information we collect?
We use the information collected in the following ways:
● we use the information submitted by you to provide the Service.
● manage your account
● provide you with customer support
● conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services
● communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or offers that may be of your interest.
● Recommend relevant matches to you and display your profile to other users.
With whom does we share your information?
● With our service providers and partners
We may use third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
● With law enforcement agencies
we will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.